Renault 2011 Megane Review, Price, Spec – what car reviews, Introduce New Renault Megane GT and GT Line stands out for athletic indices inside and outside. their sporting character is further emphasized by the blue body Malta (exclusive to this version), and Dark Metal (dark gray) or polished finish details of carbon. Look likes new specific GT / GT online bumper air intake is a central reconstituted by inserting the center of a glossy black that the record supports. The fog lamps are stored in the profile, niche of dark metal on each side of the bumper. Radiator skiing around the unique personality of the new Renault Megane GT and GT front. 2011 Renault Megane GT Line News Reviews while in the rear bumper which has a rear aerodynamic diffuser.
Frame around the windscreen and a new gondola Renault Mégane Coupe GT and GT lines in the Dark Metal (not satin chrome). For more detail specification our company offer New Renault Megane Sedan GT and GT Line Plantation inherit the same “sports suspension” as the Megane Coupe. As with the Megane Coupe, ride height was lowered by 12 mm. Align the new version of the GT and GT-place Renault Megane Coupe emphasis on comfort and ride height of these features with the standard model.
Renault Megane 2011 Price
* Mégane Dynamique 6 Speed Manual $22,990
* Mégane Dynamique CVT $24,990
* Mégane Privilege CVT $29,990
(price can be different in each region)
Renault Duster Price, Review, Specs
Renault Duster Price, Review, Specs, what car reviews, Renault Duster or Dacia Duster (as it’s known in the European market) seems to live up to the expectations of the SUV lovers around with amazing design and awesome engineering. Here are the key features of Renault Duster:
• Funky and Stylish SUV with affordable pricing
• All-black interior renders a super sporty look
• Robust 4 by 4 make with sturdy wheel arches and chrome front grill
• built on the platform of Nissan B0
• Has been checked aggressively over all forms of terrain before launch
• all-wheel driving facility allowing the SUV driver to pick from 3 varied driving modes
• Available both in the petrol and diesel version
• Plenty of safety features like anti-locking brake, stability control program, Emergency Brake Assistance, Electrical brakeforce distribution, 2 front airbags & 3 pointed seatbelt tensioners
The strong Dacia Duster has a dimension of 4.31(length) meters by 1.82 (width) meters and promises a super ground clearance (210mm). The car seems to be a perfect for roads as well as off-road adventures. The car assures of 4 wheel drive where the driver is allowed to adapt transmission according to power needs, road and the off-road situations. Its transmission control could be customized to 4×2, Lock and Auto modes. The Dacia Duster is designed in both diesel and petrol options. The petrol supported one will house 1598cc engine (14 DOHC) which produces around 105bhp at nearly 5750 rpm with an optimum torque of around 145Nm at nearly 3750 rpm. Dacia Duster SUV petrol is claimed to accelerate up till 100km per hour in simply 11.5 seconds at a super speed of around 164 kmph.
The Diesel part is claimed to be supported by 1500cc engine (Turbocharged 14 SOHC) which would deliver 2 varied power figures: these are 110 bhp & 85 bhp of power with the torque of around 250 Nm & 275 Nm respectively to wheels. The Euro version of the Renault Duster comes with 2 transmission options – 5 speeds manual & 6 speed manual.